Boram Group will be withcustomers at every precious moment.
Boram Group practices ethics management to
become a sustainable company.
Boram Group practices ethical management such as transparent and efficient management
and fair value judgment for not only customers and shareholders, but also executives and related employees.
Boram Group, as the representative company of the total life care industry in Korea, plays a key
role in social and economic development by creating value for various stakeholders, including
customers, shareholders, executives and associates, and practices corporate management that
contributes to the happiness of mankind.
Directions ofEthical management
- Leading ethical management through compliance with laws and regulations
- Reform the ethics of executives and employees and create a culture of stakeholder participation in ethical management
- Establishing an internal control system and establishing a culture of responsibility for minimizing risk
- Creating a long-term, sustainable culture through handling internal grievances
Four main assignmentsFor the group
- Receiving money or goods from customers and companies and related behaviors
- The embezzlement and misappropriation of company property
- False reporting and manipulation of information to internal customers
- Violation of sexual ethics among employees
Code of ethics
Boram Group plays a key role in the development of society and the economy, and practices corporate
management that contributes to the happiness of To this end, the ethics code is proclaimed as follows in order
to establish the criteria for desirable actions and value judgments that each employee.
- As a member of Boram Group, we faithfully perform our duties in an enterprising manner with a sense of propriety and pride.
- Based on the value of customer sentiment and providing the best products and services to customers,
the company continues to grow based on the love and trust of its customers.
- Increase corporate value and maximize customer and shareholder benefits through transparent and efficient management.
- Respecting the personal dignity and value of each employee, providing equal opportunities to all, and rewarding them fairly according to their ability and achievements through fair evaluation.
- Create a fair and transparent trading climate and seek mutual development with partner companies.
- Contribute to economic development through sound and clean business activities and contribute to the nation and society through the return of company profits to society.
Ethical Customer Declaration
Boram Group is leading co-founder of total life care in Korea and will take the lead in protecting customer rights.
Boram Group will not neglect its innovation and efforts to provide the best service at all times.
Boram Group will not infringe on the interests of our customers by seeking unfair job-related benefits or abusing our position.
Boram Group will always listen to the customer and improve the problem.
Boram Group will create a society that lives together through continuous social rehabilitation projects and volunteer work.